Tuesday, March 19, 2013

PINK PIGGY BANK CHALLENGE


We have nine days left in our "Bank On Youth" Fundraiser!  Our goal of $1,000.00 might have been a little too ambitious, but I am an optimist and a believer!  I have listed some of the ways you and your child can contribute to our fundraiser this week.  Please know that we are grateful for your help and appreciate your generosity up to this point...soon we will not have to share just ONE balance ball chair!

GOAL:  $1,000.00
TOTAL SO FAR:  $284.65  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!
 
MISS SAWYER’S PIGGY BANK:
I have a PINK PIGGY BANK at school!
I am challenging the children to fill my PINK PIGGY BANK on Thursday and Friday! 
For every penny, nickel, dime, quarter & dollar the children put in my PINK PIGGY BANK...I will match it up to $200.00!

RAFFLE TICKETS:
We will draw the WINNERS on Friday!
Please send money in an envelope marked “RAFFLE” with your raffle dollars & raffle choices.

*Art Basket
*$40.00 Granite City Gift Card
*$25.00 Bread & Cup Gift Card
*$10.00 HuHot Grill Gift Card

PERSONALIZED CALENDARS:
The last day to order a calendar will be FRIDAY!
Calendars are $10.00 each.
Calendars with your digital pictures are $25.00.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment